Hi Shane !

My mistake, we may have a DVD-RAM device.

Do you know how this appears to the OS/2 Warp machine ?

Is it addressed with a drive symbol like F: in the standard HMC setup or do I have to take some separate steps to get at it with the PCOMM application which runs on the HMC machine ?

Regards

Lorne Dudley
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario