This being sent again because I received notification of non-delivery.

Hello Bobby !

Yes. I recognize I will not have OS/2 at the DR site.  My entire focus
is to get PCOMM running for upload to the DR site, whatever the
underlying system on the HMC might be.  Our local system has OS/2 Warp
and I'm trying to educate myself on PCOMM.  We had PCOMM at our DR site
exercise in October, but were unable to get the upload option of PCOMM
to run satisfactorily.

Do you have any experience in this area ?  When we start the upload we
see a 5 character alphanumeric string which is supposed to change
constantly.  The only way we could get the string to change was to
repeatedly hit the enter key, which for a large upload is not practical.

Regards

Lorne