Can you provide details please?  Paolo wrote just prior to your post that
it worked for only one CP and less no more that .5G of memory.

I'm trying to remember back to OS/390 2.4 and even a single z990 engine is
much faster than the 9672 machines my clients were using back then and
half a gig of memory was probably enough for many of those systems
also.    I'm curious:  are these systems that are still running a decade+
old OS basically still the same size as they were when they were installed?

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com