From: Schwarz, Barry A <barry.a.schw...@boeing.com>
Subject: Re: INCREASING SIZE OF VIR - VTOC INDEX RECORD
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

I assume you meant the size of the VTOCIX dataset and not the size of the VIR
in the dataset.

The job matches what I use (except I don't include the VTOCIX DSN in the first
step).

But what makes you think the VTOCIX is undersized?  The CVAFDSM macro will tell
you how many VIRs are still available in the dataset.