Thanks to everyone who responded. Not sure how it will play out here but
we are looking at our options. I wish we would have thought about rack
mounted 3490s when the wheeling and dealing for the 3592 was being done.
Maybe I'll mess around and try to get internet delivery working - piece
of cake from what I have read here, right? :)

Thanks again and have a good weekend!
Robert

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.