Mike Myers wrote:
>Back in the '60s, the Field Engineering Division took over first-level support
>of
OS/360, creating a new kind of Customer Engineer called a  Program Support
Representative (PSR).

[ ... snipped ... ]

Many many thanks for your interesting history lesson. In fact your definition
was one of the first hits in Acronym Finder, but after reviewing all available
hits, I incorrectly selected Product instead of Program.

I will remember your definition.

Many Thanks and please keep up with your valuable postings on IBM-MAIN!

;-D

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht