Hi Mike,

Nice talking to you again.

I don't know whether it was free or just inexpensive and therefore
"virtually free" (no pun intended).

One of the university hospitals that has it is Johns Hopkins in Baltimore.
They might know.

Infact, they have a LINUX under z/VM project going on there.

I will check around for you and see if I can find out the IBM program that
offers this.

George Henke
(C) 845 401 5614