In a message dated 3/9/2010 12:59:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pinnc...@rochester.rr.com writes:

paths.  I've done an OS/390 V2R10 to z/OS V1R8 upgrade.   Let me know if
you
have any questions or concerns.

Might be useful to write a bid. We want  the following:

1)Software upgrade to current
2)hardware upgrade to current
3)DASD upgrade to support nn  Tbytes

Whatever you desires are. In the process  ISVs usually will throw in
SystemPAC or 1yr software freebies to  assist the conversion. Also,
conversion assistance at Market rates with  extensions.

It's also a good time to negotiate long  term maintenance agreements
for hardware and software.