I guess that will depend.

Are you doing a push-pull?  So only one Tape Type will be active at one
time?

Are your ACS routines reviewed?

I did not change my esoteric name, only the device addresses defined to that
esoteric when I moved from STK to VTS.  So "TAPE" had B00-B25 in it and I
had removed the Af0-Aff.  But it was always TAPE.

Lizette