On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:29:59 -0500, Galambos, Robert
<robert.galam...@compuware.com> wrote:

>1) there is NO one with the last name of redstock in the compuware directory.

Of course.  *IF* someone wanted to remain anonymous, they wouldn't
use their real name (again, not saying that is the case).

>2) so it seems that someone who likes a product, is set up for questioning
because of such

>3) this list is for an open discussion. Good or bad. I normally refrain
from posting unless there is a question pertaining to some compuware tool.
BUT questioning someone just because they like ANY product works, no matter
who makes it..

<snip>

Relax.

I think people who have seen my posts over the last 12+ years know
that I don't do that.  I don't think I have ever done that before either, but
I saw some red flags in the few posts I saw and as Bob wrote, was making
an observation.   People would be naive to think that it never happens
in public forums.

I already wrote a note to the vendors in my other post that "my comments
had nothing to do with any of the products mentioned".   I didn't expect a
vendor to respond.  I did expect a post from simone telling me that I
was "full of it" or perhaps an offline response.   I'm sure simone can
stick up for himself.

>5) I suggest that everyone here make up their own minds about who an
> poster is etc.

I certainly agree there.  There is enough input from the user community on
this list and others for people to make up their own minds.

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net