Mark,

A Google of Simone Redstock's name only turns up a few posts to IBM-MAIN
saying good things about File-Aid. I have to agree with Mark that it does
seem a little odd...

When I was a consultant to HDS I was accused on this list of hiding behind
my private email when I made some remarks about another storage vendor. My
response was something like "pull your head in mate!"

It's would probably help Simone's credibility if he did the same thing on
list, or in a private email to Mark.

Ron

Behalf Of