Thanks, Rick.  I was beginning to think that my post didn't hit the list,
and I had figured it to raise more than a few hairs on the backs of heads.
;-)

Anyway...  Yes!  I think (don't know at all, for sure, so this is just my
opinion) that too many shops back up data and that's it.  Without repeated
testing, backups are worth squat.  Not to mention all the other required
facilities, such as telephony, internet connectivity, etc., etc., etc.

All the best,
Scott

Scott T. Harder
Mainframe Services, Inc.