Just wondering why you choose to use PUT levels rather than RSU levels.  We
are converting our remaining LPARs from 1.10 to 1.11 (sandbox and 3
production/testing LPARs already converted) on 4/18 at RSU0912+HIPERs+PRP.
Haven't experienced any problems with our 3 so far.  Next maintenance cycle
will be in July, but it will be quarterly RSU1003+HIPERs+PRP.   I've found
using a policy of staying at currentquarterlyRSU-1 works pretty well for us
anyway.

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:45 AM, Mary Anne Matyaz <maryanne4...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Good thought John. We do maintenance every two months. So we came from
> 1.10 PUT0909 to 1.11 PUT0911. A huge jump, I know. ;)
>
> Mary Anne

Guy Gardoit
z/OS Systems Programming