Hi List

We have had 1.11 on our sand box for just over 3 months.......no issues
1.11 on our Dev box for the last 3 weeks - 2 issues....
one with wd4z (java rte version issue)
and
(ptf UK49567/apar PK90754 installed in production )
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
Need to add run-time support to
Language Environment for COBOL programs
that are compiled with Enterprise
COBOL Version 4 Release 2.
MSGIGZ0153S Program MYPROG   was
compiled with a level of the compiler
that requires service to be installed
on Language Environment.

We plan on moving to Production on the 18th.

Regards
Robbie Bell
IBM Technical Support
Group Health Cooperative

GHC Confidentiality Statement

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information
protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The
improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal
penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and
destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by
law.