>I have had the Windows crowd give me funny looks when I tell them I have to
POR my box to change the GMT clock. Damm thing drifts a few seconds a month
and there are financial reasons why it can't be more than 10 seconds off

Obviously, you don't subscribe to a time signal (SYSPLEX Timer, or otherwise).

When I first went to Parallel SYSPLEX (OCT94), those issues disappeared.
-teD

In God we Trust!
All others bring data!
 -- W. Edwards Deming