TMONMVS still cannot survive a time change and continue to function
though apparently in v4.0 and with a PTF TD03850 on 3.2 it will neatly
shutdown instead of abending.

Our IBM subsystems and z/OS would be fine but we still see a lot of
application code that cannot tolerate local time going backwards so we
also have to take an outage to insure no files get time stamps going
backwards.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."