________________________________
----SNIP--------------------------------
 This type of article re-appears every two years..

It's suppose to make you "fear" and maybe you will subscribe to their
magazine.

Remember the Y2K thing'gie ?

How many of those "Prophets of Doom" knew what they were talking about
but it worked for most executives.

Anton

Note: Another example... "The oil in the Gulf is about the wipe out all
the Florida/Alabama/Mississippi/Texas/Louisiana beaches"
Having witnessed one fiasco (Y2K) with one place I can attest that management
cheeped out with the issue and got what it paid for.
I was sure happy to not be near the place when Y2K actually happened.

I do not think (if I read the article correctly) that IPC's are not really
IPC's (according to the article). To be a really IPC you need some autonomy
other than pay structure.

I am a bit puzzled by this article, as corporations seem to be using them as
shields rather than tools (at least when it comes to pay issues).

Ed