From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Starr, Alan
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 09:17
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Calculating the pipe size for DASD mirroring

Thanks John John,

I hadn't realized that you actually consult for IntelliMagic these days. Dank
je wel for your help and for putting Brent on to me.

This list is helpful at times but I do wish that some respondents would read
the question more carefully and remain closer to the topic when they reply. (o;

Life here at CalPERS is BORING! I had to come back to the USA because my
parents were ill. Now that they're gone, I'm feeling like it's time for me to
move on. I'm tired of living apart from Paulo for half the year because he
can't get a visa to remain here with me. We're legally married in California,
for God's sake! Grumble... grumble... whine... moan... (o; LOL!

How's the job market in Europe these days?

I was glad to hear that all is well with the family. Your news regarding your
gaggle of boys reminded me of how much time has passed.