-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:43 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Recommendations for a good old fashion HEX calcuator

I am not looking for a Software Hex Calculator.  I would like a "hold in
your hand" hex calculator.

My old Casio no longer displays and I will need to replace it.

Does anyone have any favorites?  My Casio was very inexpensive and very
capable.

<SNIPPAGE>

When mine died I went to a Sharp Scientific calculator that had
HEX/BIN/OCT/DEC capabilities. When it died I replaced it with a SHARP
FL-506V. It has a battery and solar cell with multi-line playback.

I think it cost me a grand total of US$28.

Regards,
Steve Thompson