-------------------------------<snip>----------------------------------

I've been using a Texas Instrument TI-60 for many years, very happily.  but it
is not solar powered.

/s/ tuco bonno; Graduate, College of Conflict Management;
University of SouthEast Asia;
"I partied on the Ho Chi Minh Trail - tiến lên !! "
I still use my Casio, even though it's on its umpteenth set of batteries. I've noticed that the display is first thing to go when batteries are finally exhausted.

Rick

"University of South VietNam, School of Warfare"

Left my lower wisdom teeth in the Mekong Delta

(Maybe that explains something else.........)  :-)