From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Eric Bielefeld
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:24 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Recommendations for a good old fashion HEX calcuator

Does anyone know if anyone even makes hex calculators anymore?  I have a
Casio fx-451M that I use occasionally.  Like others have said, it has
way more functions than I'll ever use.  Mine is kind of odd in that it
folds in the middle to fit in a pocket.  The left side has the display,
and buttons for the normal calculator mode.  The right side has the hex
stuff for A-F, and a whole bunch of scientific things, all with flat
buttons.