Rick Fochtman wrote:
Have you considered burning CD-ROMs or DVDs for storage, rather than tape? Drives can be less expensive, the media is dirt cheap compared to tape and for historical purposes the result will probably last far longer.

Rick

I don't know about that last. I seem to recall reading that CD/DVD media
may not have all that great a shelf life. Might be worth some research.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment