Jason,

Some things to look at.

Review the manuals on zFS, they are in the DFS IBM Manuals.
Review SYS1.PARMLIB both BPX members and IOE members.  There are changes you
need to make to both for zFS to work.

Ensure that the people that create zFS files understand the utilities you
need to use to create zFS files.  This includes the format function and grow
aggregate.  Also how to recover zFS files.  You may also want to use
automation of certain messages where there are issues with zFS files.  These
messages start with IOE usually.

Look in the IBMMAIN archives.  We have discussed the use of zFS files.

Lizette