When you issue an operator command from SDSF (/S proc or /D IPLINFO, for
example) what determines whether SDSF displays "NO RESPONSE RECEIVED" in the
upper right or displays the messages that result from the command's being
issued? /S myproc, for example, results in WTO messages being issued within
less than a tenth of second but SDSF says NO RESPONSE RECEIVED.

>From SDSF's point of view, what is a "response"? I've looked at QEDIT and
CIB and I don't see a way to "respond" as opposed to just "doing something."

Thanks,

Charles Mills