It has to do with the way the WTO was issued by the command processor.
Instead of issuing a simple WTO, the code that processes the command and
generates the response should use MCSFLAG=RESP on the WTO.  It could
also have to do with a CART being used.  If a CART is supplied with the
command the WTO should also include CART=xxxx where xxxx matches the
CART of the command.

Chuck Arney
illustro Systems International, LLC
http://www.illustro.com
Internet-enable your applications with z/Ware V2
Voice: 214-800-8900 X#5562
--
This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and

We use reasonable measures to virus scan all E-mails leaving illustro
but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus
free. You should ensure you have adequate measures in place for your own
virus checking.