Okay, the process using Opt 3.4 not ISMF

Bring up your list in Option 3.4.

On the command line enter SAVE - This goes to an ISPF List dataset.  You can
change the attributes by going to the Settings panel and on the menu bar,
select LOG/LIST.  Set the space amount there.

Next after the SAVE completes, enter LIST  no operands.  This will bring up
the PRINT LIST DATA SET Panel.  Select Opt 3 (Keep current make new dataset)

Copy the name on the dataset found on that panel.  DONE!

Second option.

Bring up the list of dataset in Option 3.4

Enter SAVE DATASET(you choose the name)   All DONE!

You may need to look up the correct syntax on the SAVE command.

See if that does what you want.

If using ISMF, then bring up you dataset line in Option 2.  Once the list is
display, enter PRTLIST (It might be LISTPRT - Hit PF1 to find the command)
it will present you with a second panel to either PRINT with JCL or SAVE
JCL.

Lizette