> I can't FIND the list: I can't SAVE the list. ISMF generates it, then
> when I try to save it it gets the E37.
>
> What am I missing??

If you get an ABEND then look in SYSLOG and will (or should) have your E37
in the text and that will tell you the dataset you got the abend on.  Look
for your TSO ID and the E37 abend.

Next, the SAVE command in ISPF goes to the ISPF Output TABLE dataset.  You
really cannot print well from that file.

I would recommend you use the LISTPRT command.  It will take you to a panel
to select the fields you want to "print".  Then it takes you to another
panel for JCL to print that listing.  You can set SYSUT2 to a dataset rather
than SYSOUT.

Lizette