On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:22:47 +0200, Ali Serdar Yakut
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>No paths physically available message is given when I try to online
>unconditionally.
> 3745 is connected through parallel cable - optica - escon channel.
> When I check the MOSS conssole there are parameters to be set -
>Adapter Type: CADS/BCCA
>NSC or ESC address
>Channel Burst Length
>Data Transfer Mode
> Most probably these parameters are causing the problem now...
>Anybody has any ide for IODF, and 3745 Channel Adapter parameters for such
>connection?

Serdar - here is my CU and LU definitions - ours is a parallel connection
also:

                   Logical Control Unit / Device List
                                                               Row 1 of 1
Command ===> _________________________________________ Scroll ===> CSR

Processor ID . . : MAEY36

ENTER to continue.

-------Device------- --------Attached Control Units---------
Number Type          1--- 2--- 3--- 4--- 5--- 6--- 7--- 8--- UA
0980   3745          0980                                    80
**************************** Bottom of data *****************************

                  View Device / Processor Definition
                                                            Row 1 of 1

 Select one or more processors to view the device candidate list, or
 ENTER to continue without selection.

 Device number  . : 0980     Device type  . : 3745

                                        Preferred  Explicit Device
 / Processor ID  UA   Time-Out  STADET  CHPID      Candidate List
 # MAEY36        80   Yes       No                 No

Hope this helps.