From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Phil Smith
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Storage usage in a job

We're doing some load testing, and running out of storage, but we can't figure
out how to tell WHAT storage. Shortly before it blew off, the REAL column in
SDSF showed "120T". We're pretty sure that wasn't 120 terabytes; it seems to be
T for Thousand. But that isn't a lot of memory?!

Here's the job output when it failed - does this offer any clues? Any hints, or
pointers to doc, are gratefully accepted!

EW4000I FETCH FOR MODULE EDCUZZZZ FROM DDNAME -LNKLST- FAILED BECAUSE
INSUFFICIENT STORAGE WAS AVAILABLE.
SV031I LIBRARY ACCESS FAILED FOR MODULE EDCUZZZZ, RETURN CODE 24, REASON CODE
26080021, DDNAME *LNKLST*
                                              --TIMINGS (MINS.)--
-----PAGING COUNTS----
STEPNAME PROCSTEP    RC   EXCP   CONN    TCB    SRB  CLOCK   SERV  WORKLOAD
PAGE  SWAP   VIO SWAPS
RUN                3632 474037     51 345.99    .00  482.8 558935  BATCH
288K     0     0     0
HUDIUNIR ENDED.  NAME-                     TOTAL TCB CPU TIME= 345.99 TOTAL
ELAPSED TIME= 482.8
HASP395 HUDIUNIR ENDED
--
...phsiii

Phil Smith III
p...@voltage.com
Voltage Security, Inc.
www.voltage.com

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna