Please excuse me for that weird post before. Finger check; it wasn't
meant to be sent out at that time.

>We're doing some load testing, and running out of storage,
>but we can't figure out how to tell WHAT storage. Shortly
>before it blew off, the REAL column in SDSF showed "120T".
>We're pretty sure that wasn't 120 terabytes; it seems to
>be T for Thousand. But that isn't a lot of memory?!

It doesn't really matter how much REAL your occupying. The
system should be able to only give as much as it can give
without negative impact on the system as a whole. Anyway
this may impact overall system performance, but would never
lead to an abend with reason "out of storage".

If module EDCUZZZZ is amode any, then you ran out of extended
private, otherwise you ran out of private below VIRTUAL
storage.

Only a dump can tell you how the virtual storage was used in
the address space.

--
Peter Hunkeler
Credit Suisse