>We're doing some load testing, and running out of storage,
>but we can't figure out how to tell WHAT storage. Shortly before it
blew off, the REAL column in SDSF showed "120T". We're pretty sure that
wasn't 120 terabytes; it seems to be T for Thousand. But that isn't a
lot of memory?!

Here's the job output when it failed - does this offer any clues? Any
hints, or pointers to doc, are gratefully accepted!

EW4000I FETCH FOR MODULE EDCUZZZZ FROM DDNAME -LNKLST- FAILED BECAUSE
INSUFFICIENT STORAGE WAS AVAILABLE.
SV031I LIBRARY ACCESS FAILED FOR MODULE EDCUZZZZ, RETURN CODE 24, REASON
CODE 26080021, DDNAME *LNKLST*
                                              --TIMINGS (MINS.)--
-----PAGING COUNTS----
STEPNAME PROCSTEP    RC   EXCP   CONN    TCB    SRB  CLOCK   SERV
WORKLOAD  PAGE  SWAP   VIO SWAPS
RUN                3632 474037     51 345.99    .00  482.8 558935  BATCH
288K     0     0     0
HUDIUNIR ENDED.  NAME-                     TOTAL TCB CPU TIME= 345.99
TOTAL ELAPSED TIME= 482.8
HASP395 HUDIUNIR ENDED
--
...phsiii