On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:55:05 -0600, Chris Mason
<chrisma...@belgacom.net> wrote:

>Patrick
>
>Thanks for the clarification.
>
>>I started doing the hex to decimal conversion and received the message:
>>EZZ6057I NO QUALIFYING MATCHES
>
>I think this is saying that you tried the command I suggested without the "T"
>and in principle it worked but, with a converted version of the "connection
>identifier" and not a valid one, you got the EZZ6057I message.

Chris - Correctamundo!

>It would be interesting if you confirmed that use of the command - without
>the "T" - on your V1R11 system but with a "connection identifier" which would
>match works - just to tie it up neatly.

And it does.  So after your question in the previous post I went and issued
the command without the T, and to my surprise, it worked.  So then I had to
go through yesterdays syslog to find the error in my ways.  The output of the
command on 1.11, without the "T":
D TCPIP,TN3270,CONN,CONN=25237B5
EZZ6065I TELNET CONNECTION DISPLAY 046
  CONNECTED: 12:26:40  01/27/2011  STATUS: SESSION ACTIVE
  CLIENT IDENTIFIER FOR CONN: 025237B5   SECLABEL: **N/A**
    CLIENTAUTH USERID: **N/A**
    HOSTNAME: NO HOSTNAME
    CLNTIP..PORT: 10.132.2.23..60629
    DESTIP..PORT: 10.129.0.65..23
<rest snipped>

Once again, sorry for the confusion.  I found the answer to George's issue
with the command through my own errors, and then confused you more with
inaccurate claims.

Good luck to George and thanks to you Chris for all the work you put forth for
people with VTAM/IP issues.  Your knowledge and willingness to help is greatly
appreciated on this list, at least by moi.

Regards,
Pat L.