I won't presume to speak for Peter, but will say that you need not leave this
list unless you're "fed up" with all the irrelevant BS that has attached to
your questions in this thread.  The MVS-OE forum, as its name implies, is more
centered around the UNIX side of z/OS, and has a MUCH higher signal-to-noise
ratio than IBM-MAIN.

It's sad that a very few knowledgeable and otherwise professional people here
feel the need to engage in "pissing contests" over such insignificant minutiae
as a perceived "malappropriation" of an overloaded acronym at the expense of
someone who asks a legitimate question.

    -jc-