>>It's sad that a very few knowledgeable and otherwise professional people here
>>feel the need to engage in "pissing contests" over >>such insignificant
>>minutiae as a perceived "malappropriation" of an overloaded acronym at the
>>expense of someone who asks a >>legitimate question.

"it is indeed a great misfortune neither to have enough wit to speak well, nor
enough judgement to remain silent"
   ---- Jean de La Bruyère,  (my favorite 17th century french epigrammist)

"if you don't have anything worthwhile to say lieutenant, then just shut the
f*ck up"
 ---- Captain-who-shall-remain-nameless, my favorite mentor, somewhere in the
Mekong Delta, 1971

/s/ tuco bonno;
Graduate, College of Conflict Management;
University of SouthEast Asia;
"I partied on the Ho Chi Minh Trail - tiến lên !! "