On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:42:49 +0200, Binyamin Dissen wrote:

>The security issue is allowing application programmers to write SRB code
>(which implies the ability to update APF datasets).

I thought that zAAPs are for Java.  Does this mean that applications
programmers shouldn't write Java?  Or that application Java is to be
kept separate from system Java?  Must the jars reside in APF data sets?
Or is the JVM trustworthy enough that it is relied on to police the
behavior of Java byte code.

-- gil