For any CICS regions which are up, we enter a command:

F cics,CEMT PER RESET

To tell the region to resync its internal clock to the z/OS clock. We don't do
anything else. Batch jobs just get weird times. Especially during the "fall
back" clock change. We have jobs end before they began. I hate local time.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group