Van: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] Namens Chase,
John
Verzonden: dinsdag 29 maart 2011 15:07
Aan: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Onderwerp: Re: Summer Time, "state of art"

Time. At 02:00 on the appropriate
> day, we just issue the command:
>
> T TIMEZONE=W.06
>
> or
>
> T TIMEZONE=W.05
>
> We're on z/OS 1.10.

Windoze, Linux, et al (even z/VM) do that automatically.  Why is it
(still) necessary to do it "manually" on z/OS?

    -jc-

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.