Hi,

I need my C program to start another program that is in the same load library.
To discover the name of this load library, I use BLDL to get a concatenation
number in STEPLIB or JOBLIB, and RDJFCB with DDname "STEPLIB" or "JOBLIB"
to get the name from these lists.

This works fine in batch. Now I would like to do the same under TSO. I
thought I could use the TSO command TSOLIB to set STEPLIB, but no, BLDL
returns error 4, so apparently STEPLIB was not set correctly. LISTALC shows a
new DDname called SYS00070, though...

I also tried the STEPLIB command under TSO. This time BLDL does succeed,
returning '2' as the source, which means STEPLIB or JOBLIB. But now RDJFCB
fails... it looks like a DDname other than STEPLIB is being used as STEPLIB:
the
LISTALC command shows a new DDname $TEP0001.

Does anyone know if the DCB and/or the DDname of this SYS00070 (in the
case of TSOLIB) or $TEP0001 (in the case of the STEPLIB command) is
available in some control block somewhere, and if so, in which one?

Thank you,

Etienne