On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:49:59 -0500 Etienne Thijsse <e.thij...@chello.nl>
wrote:

:>On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:29:25 +0200, Binyamin Dissen
:><bdis...@dissensoftware.com> wrote:

:>>On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:35:02 -0500 Etienne Thijsse <e.thij...@chello.nl>
:>>wrote:

:>>:>I need my C program to start another program that is in the same load
:>library.
:>>:>To discover the name of this load library, I use BLDL to get a
concatenation
:>>:>number in STEPLIB or JOBLIB, and RDJFCB with DDname "STEPLIB"
:>or "JOBLIB"
:>>:>to get the name from these lists.

:>>:>This works fine in batch. Now I would like to do the same under TSO. I
:>>:>thought I could use the TSO command TSOLIB to set STEPLIB, but no, BLDL
:>>:>returns error 4, so apparently STEPLIB was not set correctly. LISTALC
:>shows a
:>>:>new DDname called SYS00070, though...

:>>:>I also tried the STEPLIB command under TSO. This time BLDL does succeed,
:>>:>returning '2' as the source, which means STEPLIB or JOBLIB. But now
:>RDJFCB
:>>:>fails... it looks like a DDname other than STEPLIB is being used as
STEPLIB:
:>the
:>>:>LISTALC command shows a new DDname $TEP0001.

:>>:>Does anyone know if the DCB and/or the DDname of this SYS00070 (in the
:>>:>case of TSOLIB) or $TEP0001 (in the case of the STEPLIB command) is
:>>:>available in some control block somewhere, and if so, in which one?

:>>You would find the DCB addresses in the TCBJLB field. You need to check
:>every
:>>TCB up from your TCB.

:>Sorry - now it looks like using TCBJLB does work... BLDL gives success. I
must
:>have done something wrong before... Thanks!
:>What remains now is to find the DDname TCBJLB is pointing to.

DCBTIOT.

http://www.dissensoftware.com