From: "Mike S Ward" <mw...@ssfcu.org>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 1:57:39 PM
Subject: CPU utilization/forecasting

Hello all, can someone tell me if it's better to use CPU peak or CPU
average to project growth. My way of thinking is if you use peak then
you're sure to show where you need extra horse power. In other words if
you can't process during your peaks what good are the averages.

==========================
solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. This message
contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.