Hi,

The output of /d omvs,f is

-D OMVS,F
 BPXO045I 06.30.26 DISPLAY OMVS 234
 OMVS     000D ACTIVE          OMVS=(00,FS)
 TYPENAME   DEVICE ----------STATUS----------- MODE
 TFS             3 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=/dev
   PATH=/SYSTEM/dev
   MOUNT PARM=-s 4
 TFS             2 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=/tmp
   PATH=/SYSTEM/tmp
 HFS            18 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=OMVS.PROJ11
   PATH=/proj4
 HFS            17 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=OMVS.PROJ3
   PATH=/proj1
 HFS            16 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=OMVS.HWS.SHWSHFS
   PATH=/usr/lpp/imsico
 HFS            15 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=NETVIEW.SYS.HFS
   PATH=/usr/lpp/netview
 HFS            14 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=OMVS.CICSTS.HFS.CICSTS23
   PATH=/usr/lpp/cicsts/cicsts23
 HFS            13 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=OMVS.DB2810.HFS.DB2EXT
   PATH=/usr/lpp/db2ext_08_01_00
 HFS            12 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=OMVS.DB2810.HFS.DB2TX
   PATH=/usr/lpp/db2tx
 HFS            11 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=OMVS.DB2.HFS.DB2DAS
   PATH=/usr/lpp/db2_08_01
 HFS            10 ACTIVE                      RDWR
   NAME=OMVS.DB2810.HFS.DB2MSYS
   PATH=/usr/lpp/db2810_msys
HFS             9 ACTIVE                      RDWR
  NAME=OMVS.DB2810.HFS.DB2JDBC
  PATH=/usr/lpp/db2810
HFS             8 ACTIVE                      RDWR
  NAME=OMVS.DTW.SDTWHFS
  PATH=/usr/lpp/netdata
HFS             7 ACTIVE                      RDWR
  NAME=OMVS.DB2.HFS.DB2DDA
  PATH=/usr/lpp/jcct4
HFS             6 ACTIVE                      RDWR
  NAME=OMVS.MQS
  PATH=/usr/lpp/mqm
HFS             5 ACTIVE                      RDWR
  NAME=OMVS.VAR
  PATH=/SYSTEM/var
HFS             4 ACTIVE                      RDWR
  NAME=OMVS.ETC
  PATH=/SYSTEM/etc
HFS             1 ACTIVE                      RDWR
  NAME=OMVS.ROOT
PATH=/

The OMVS.ROOT path seems to be missing.

Regards,