For some reason, this morning; IEBCOPY isn't happy.

When I do a TRANSMIT command, I'm now getting this:

INMX040I TRANSMIT command terminated. Failure in partitioned dataset unload using IEBCOPY. +
INMX042I Allocation error building OUTPUT file
IKJ56221I UTILITY DATA SET NOT ALLOCATED, VOLUME NOT AVAILABLE+
IKJ56221I VOLUME NECESSARY TO SATISFY YOUR REQUEST NOT ON SYSTEM, AND CANNOT BE MOUNTED

I'm pretty sure nothing changed on the system... but, a persusal of the JES
messages/log doesn't give me a clue which volume it thinks is missing.

This has been working for months (since our upgrade to z/OS 1.11) but
suddenly has stopped working.

Does anyone know what VOLUME IEBCOPY might be looking for; and why
it would mysteriously have gone missing?

(My search for IKJ56221I seemed to point to tape volumes, but I'm definately not doing anything with tapes - just trying to TRANSMIT a LOAD module (PDS)).

   - Thanks for any pointers -
      - Dave Rivers -

--
riv...@dignus.com                        Work: (919) 676-0847