Interesting John, as we are migrating v.10 to v.12 as well. But we are
still running con=shared and not con=(distributed,...
Did you go to "distributed" with your consoles?

Kenneth Klein
kenneth  klein tema  toyota  com

John McKown <joa...@swbell.net>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
06/13/2011 04:35 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
1.12 upgrade, required PTFs I missed.

Someone asked what PTFs I missed that stopped our 1.10 to 1.12 upgrade.

APAR OA32522. PTF ua54267 for 1.12 and ua54265 on 1.10 . I had neither
one applied.

This is my first sysplex upgrade and I am ignorant. Our test sysplex is
a singe image sysplex and my usual tests showed no problems. I really
don't much like our basic, 2 image, sysplex. It was forced due to
politics. And the programmers still don't have want they argued for: a
guaranteed amount of CPU during month end. They used to be in low
importance WLM classes in an initiator. Now the initiators in their
image are usually all drained to give their CPU to production. The only
one who likes it is my manager, for system level testing of z/OS and
program products.

--
John McKown
Maranatha! <><