From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Knutson, Sam
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 8:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: 1.12 upgrade, required PTFs I missed.

We did this in 4Q2009 dynamically migrated 3 Sysplexes which have all been
operating in distributed mode without any problems.
We tested fallback in the test Sysplex but never had to go back other than for
that test.  It just works.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                System z Team Leader
                mailto:sknut...@geico.com
                (office)  301.986.3574
                (cell) 301.996.1318

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."