In <2FE099896A804AA4859582BC3A930C07@ericnbPC>, on 07/22/2011
   at 09:01 AM, Eric Bielefeld <eric-ibmm...@wi.rr.com> said:

>OK - I'll bite.  What is thiotimoline?

A fictitious compound with four bonds at right angles to each other.
It dissolves in water a fraction of a second before you add the water,
making it highly dangerous. Try to withhold the water after the
thiotimoline dissolves and water will arrive from elsewhere, even if
it takes an unlikely flood to get it there.