Paul:

If that were the only issue then maybe. TSO also has built in code that insists
that say if you use the output command (not the only command) that insists that
the job name you are working on is your userid plus 1 character. Eight
character job names is fixed so now you can't access your output. That is only
one of the built in restrictions, there are more.

Ed

Sent from my iPad