On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:44:05 -0600 Steve Comstock <st...@trainersfriend.com>
wrote:

:>On 8/26/2011 5:36 AM, Binyamin Dissen wrote:
:>> Yeah, I know I can try that. What I really do not understand is why I do not
:>> have registers that match the alleged user abend.

:>> Also, I cannot find this abend in LE or COBOL.

:>But it says "user abend U 802", so I would suspect
:>your code. Do you set any user abends? Or is it
:>someone else's code? Are there any condition handlers
:>involved here?

So would I.

There are some vendor condition handlers, but would LE mask the real
condition?

The exception registers are appropriate for the exception PSW which has
nothing to do with a user abend.

:>> :>From:   Binyamin Dissen<bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
:>> :>To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
:>> :>Date:   08/25/2011 02:31 PM
:>> :>Subject:        Help with an LE problem
:>> :>Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List<IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

:>> :>I have a CEEDUMP with

:>> :>     CEE3250C The system or user abend U 802 R=NULL     was issued.

http://www.dissensoftware.com