Nope.

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:02:38 -0400 "Sambataro, Anthony (NIH/NBS) [E]"
<anthony.sambat...@nih.gov> wrote:

:>Does your application use IMS?
:>
:>0802
:>Explanation: Replace tried to obtain space from space management to replace a
variable-length segment. The new
:>'LL' or minimum 'LL' is greater than the old 'LL'. Therefore, Replace
requested additional space from space
:>management, but received a return code indicating that no more space is
available in the data set.
:>Analysis: This is issued from module DFSDLD00 and can be a standard or a
pseudoabend.
:>Abend 0802 is traced in the Buffer Handler Trace Table in a series of
entries, each of which is identified by a
:>character D (X'C4') in its first byte. This series of entries immediately
precedes the current entry in the trace table.
:>The important field in each trace entry is the second word (offset 4), called
ENTRY1. This word identifies the abend
:>and the routine within the Delete/Replace module that encountered the problem.
:>The ENTRY1 word in the first entry of the Delete/Replace abend trace in the
key shown in the following table:
:>Key Description
:>43430028 The Replace module issued a space request to lengthen a segment. The
return code from
:>space management indicated no space available.
:>Possible cause: A rearrangement of the data set is needed to make free, or
potentially free space available for access.
:>This can be accomplished by an UNLOAD, followed by a reload of the data set.
:>System action: The application program terminates abnormally.
:>Programmer response: Reorganize the database.
:>Problem determination: 17a through 17g, 35
:>Source: IMS abends
:>0802
:>Chapter 5. IMS abend codes 0501 - 1000 355
:>