Can anyone tell me the difference in purpose or management between the TCBFX flag and the TCBNOIRB flag?

As far as I know they both are supposed to prevent the queuing of IRBs. In the IKJTCB macro they each are doc'd as follows:

    TCBNOIRB EQU   X'40' - If on, IRBs will not be queued to this TCB. @08A
    *                      A program setting this flag MUST save its
    *                      current value and restore that value either
    *                      when that program can tolerate IRBs being
    *                      queued or before the current RB terminates.

    TCBFX    EQU   X'01' - PROHIBIT QUEUEING OF ASYNCHRONOUS EXITS FOR
    *                      THIS TASK

So why do they both exist?

Thanks,

Dave Cole              REPLY TO: dbc...@colesoft.com
ColeSoft Marketing     WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
736 Fox Hollow Road    VOICE:    540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920 FAX: 540-456-6658