>From your choice of language, I assume you ended up in this group/forum
unintentionally, by opening our door i.s.o. your manhole cover. Be more
careful where you go next time.

Jeeez.

Kees.

----------------------------------<snip>--------------------------------

--------------------------------<unsnip>--------------------------------
> > ---
> > > CMF is a wonderful product but it's very maintenance-sensitive,
not
> > only
> > > for itself but for the rest of the system as well. It uses a
number of

> > > hooks that it places in z/OS code when it starts and removes
during
> > > shutdown. If there's a maintenance mis-match, you could be looking
at
> > > system outage.  BTDT GTSS.
> >

> > I NEVER expirienced this in all my life (which is about the time we
run
> > CMF).
>
> So what? Just because you didn't have a problem doesn't mean problems
don't
> exist. I'll bet what Rick says against anything you have to say.
>
> > > My choice is to stick with RMF. The numbers aren't as detailed but
the

> > > risks are FAR lower.
> >
> > FUD!
>
> That's BMC all the way! Fire longtime employees and hire 10 dollar an
hour
> Mexicans, Indians and Russians. If you want support or a fix, you're
shit
> out of luck with BMC. BMC: Bastards Motherfuckers & Cheats
>

> > Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286